PC wont display picture. MSI 970A-G43

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

XoN1z

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
I bought pc parts a couple of days ago, and now me and my friends putted it together. And the problem is that my PC starts up, all fans are spinning but do display picture. I have tried DVI and HDMI cables, both cables did work in my other PC. We checked everything and we cant find the problem. I tryed another RAM slots but still nothing, I tryed another video card but still nothing.
All parts are new and they fit 100%

Is the problem in my motherboard?
I have MSI 970A-G43
Please, i really need help, i but all my money in this PC.

Randy Bigbie

Reputable
Feb 14, 2015

I also have the exact same problem. I ordered the MSI 970A-G43 from Newegg over Christmas for my daughter as a Xmas present. It worked for about 3 weeks, then when she rebooted one day the PC just stopped displaying the picture (no signal). I tried different display ports on the video card, then tried a different video card with different display ports, same outcome, then tried the the other video slot on the motherboard, still same outcome. After reading the comments on this thread, it sounds like this motherboard model is really bad, and that might explain why Newegg was selling them at such a low price. Who do I need to contact to get this replaced? Newegg or ASUS and if so does anyone a have a phone number that will actually work? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.