Question Pc wont get to POST after setting xmp profile in bios

Apr 16, 2021
Hello,
I have recently built a pc. I have installed windows and everything was working fine. I thought that setting xmp profile immediately was a good idea. I restarted pc, went to bios and set xmp profile, then I was gonna save this bios profile and i named it xmp. I hit enter and it restarted. IMPORTANT I did not quit BIOS by myself. After I saved BIOS profile pc restarted by itself. The fans automatically start spinning when psu switch is on and the case power button does not do anything, I cant turn my pc off other way than flipping psu switch to off. I also took all ram sticks out and flipped psu switch on to turn pc on and the same thing, fans are spinning so it probably isnt a ram problem. Could somehow my BIOS get damaged or something when I was saving BIOS profile??? I have no clue what to do. (Pc doesnt give any signal to monitors).

I also have a little speaker connected directly to motherboard by 4 pins and when my pc was turning on before I installed windows it made a noise a single noise, probably informing me that everything is fine. Now it is silent when I try to turn my pc on by flipping psu switch on. My case power button is coneccted to right pins on motherboard. Button to change fan colors react normally when i click it and I can change fans colors so I have no idea why power button just doesn't work. When I turned pc on first time before I even have installed windows I did it by clicking case power button and it worked. I havent changed anything since thhis moment to moment where my pc is in this situation that I described higher.

Beside reseating ram sticks, trying to boot with only 1 stick and trying to boot without any (I already know that its not ram problem) I have tried taking mobo battery out for 15 mins, clearing CMOS jumpers or what is it called.

Please help me, I start losing hope.

Specs:

Mobo: B450m ds3h v2

Cpu: Ryzen 5 pro 4650g

Ram: 2x16 3200mhz cl16 goodram irdm x (2 sticks bought at the same time separately because 1x16gb was on sale)

Drive: Wd nvme 500gb drive (im not sure what exact model)

Psu: Bitfenix formula 750w plus gold psu

Cooler: Spc fortis 3 cooler

Case: Spc ar6x argb case

Everything brand new

Apr 16, 2021
So did it or did not work with 1 stick and xmp on?
Pc gives no signal at all and i cant get to bios to turn xmp profile off but i suspect that it is bios problem or mobo battery is damaged in some way because it doesnt get to POST and i am sure about it because fans are spinning and leds are on even without any ram in pc and my speaker isnt making any noises at all. Before it made one noise after my pc posted successfully. It posted once after i installed windows and after this i went to bios to set xmp profile. So even if one of sticks isnt able to handle xmp profile then its still isnt the thing that makes my pc not boot and not give signal at all.