[SOLVED] PC wont go past the post loading screen when I put my new cpu in

Sep 26, 2020
I just recently bought a ryzen 9 3900x to upgrade from my ryzen 5. I have a Gigabyte AB-350 gaming motherboard and it is up to date on it's bios updates. When I install the ryzen 9 it stays loading in the post screen but nothing happens. The website says that it is compatible with my mobo but im not sure what is going on

Solution
I just recently bought a ryzen 9 3900x to upgrade from my ryzen 5. I have a Gigabyte AB-350 gaming motherboard and it is up to date on it's bios updates. When I install the ryzen 9 it stays loading in the post screen but nothing happens. The website says that it is compatible with my mobo but im not sure what is going on
Be sure bios must be f40 for that cpu download and flas bios with right driver

dimtodim

Reputable
Be sure bios must be f40 for that cpu download and flas bios with right driver

Solution
How do you know your motherboard is up to date on it's bios updates? Did someone tell you or did you do it yourself? If you didn't update the bios yourself, put back in the Ryzen 5 and check.