[SOLVED] PC won't load into or past BIOS

Oct 21, 2021
I turned off my pc before I went to sleep last night and now when I try to boot it gets stuck at the splash screen for ASUS, the motherboard that I have, and I can't get past or into BIOS it doesn't take in any input. I am not sure what happened I have tried rebooting, can't get it to load into safe mode. I also tried reseating the RAM but that did nothing either. I also tried downloading windows onto a boot drive and it still is stuck. I am not sure what else to check or if anything is even wrong with the hardware there are no different flashing lights on my motherboard or anything like that and everything lights up when I try to start it. I have had this computer for 2 years and it has not given me these kind of issues before.
CPU: Ryzen 2700x
GPU: Radeon 5700xt
Motherboard: ASUS 570x-p
PSU: EVGA 650 Bronze
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3200
Storage: Crucial 1TB M.2

Solution
try spamming F8 as soon as the keyboard initializes, before the logo appears.
hopefully you can get into the Boot Manager and try other options from there.

you can also use the MS Media Creation Tool to create a new USB Windows install package and try to get to repair tools from there.
try spamming F8 as soon as the keyboard initializes, before the logo appears.
hopefully you can get into the Boot Manager and try other options from there.

you can also use the MS Media Creation Tool to create a new USB Windows install package and try to get to repair tools from there.

Solution
Oct 21, 2021
I have tried both of these things and I can’t even get into BIOS and when I start up with the boot drive it doesn’t do anything with it. Could it be a dead PSU causing me problems?

Oct 23, 2021
I checked everything and was stumped. I was a techie (since 1980 till i retired) and used to own 5 computer stores in 5 states. But this one got me. As it turns out. Nothing was wrong with my computer at all. Never did. It was my Samsung 55" Led 3D TV that I use primary as my monitor. My Tv station is fine. My other devices that uses the hdmi ports is fine, even in the hdmi port i use for the pc. What I simply had to do was unplug my tv, wait 10 seconds, and plug it back in. Problem Solved! If you messed up your computer trying to fix what was not broken, you might have to reinstall your Windows 11. Weird.