[SOLVED] Pc won't load up since GPU change

waynaldotmlg

Reputable
Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys,
My pc was working fine before I changed the GPU, I'm a total noob,
I had a gtx 750ti and installed a new AMD 590 to my build,

I removed the old GPU and replaced with my new one, I installed the new drivers Radeon and something asked me to restart the pc to confirm the install,
I clicked accept then I noticed my pc wasn't coming back on, the lights and fans was all working but no display,

I removed the new Radeon and replaced it with my old GPU no look at all,
I have removed the battery thing on the mother board and reset the clrtc on the motherboard and still no luck,

On start up I hear a quick 1 beep tone the fans all kick in and still no signal getting to the monitor, tried a different HDMI and still nothing,

Now my keyboard won't even light up since all of this,

Is there anything else I can try.

Solution
Managed to get it to work,

I removed the both ram sticks and then inserted one and powered up my pc magically it worked,
I then added the other stick powered up the device and it would not work again..
I then decided to swap the rams over into different slots and now it works again..

waynaldotmlg

Reputable
Sep 23, 2018
Managed to get it to work,

I removed the both ram sticks and then inserted one and powered up my pc magically it worked,
I then added the other stick powered up the device and it would not work again..
I then decided to swap the rams over into different slots and now it works again..

Solution