Jul 8, 2023
hi guys i just playing fifa23 and then suddenly the music is kinda stop but its kinda stop before a blue screen but its not a blue screen, and then i immediately close the fifa but the sound still kinda stop, so i restart it but it wont turn of kinda looping on "restarting" screen, so i force turn of from the psu switch, but when i try to power it again, it wont, it do nothing, but it give power to my usb headset led, ad my gamepad, so its not a dead motherboard right ?

my specs
ryzen 5 3600
msi b450 tomahawk max
corsair vengance 2x8gb 3000mhz
powercolor rx580 4gb
fsp aurum au600 600w gold

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? As for your platform, are you able to get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? I would also try and remove one stick of ram with stick in slot A2 and then see if you can power the system up.

Jul 8, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? As for your platform, are you able to get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? I would also try and remove one stick of ram with stick in slot A2 and then see if you can power the system up.
hi there mod, i dont know its kinda old tho 2018 if im not mistaken, not even power on, or fan spin or led on.
already tries changing ram slot from a1 a2 b1 b2, it still wont on