Question PC won't post after changing cases

Apr 25, 2021
I recently moved my PC into a new case because I wanted to upgrade to better airflow and hopefully more longevity for the parts. After moving everything over to the new case and installing a new CPU cooler, the PC won't post. The second I turn it on, the CPU and DRAM leds turn on and it goes into an endless rebooting cycle. The case fans, GPU fans and the CPU cooler fans all turn on just fine, but the RGB on my ram doesn't light up and as I said before, the DRAM and CPU leds turn on. From some of the forums that I have looked through, it seems that this issue either occurs when a standoff is shorting the MOBO or when the RAM is incompatible. I checked all the standoffs and only the ones that were absolutely necessary for the MOBO were installed in the case. I can also rule out the RAM being incompatible as this build was working just fine in the other case.
I've tried everything on this list: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...deo-output-troubleshooting-checklist.1285536/ and nothing seems to solve my issue.
I also looked through a lot of forum posts and found one guy that seemed to have the exact same issue as me: http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14062&title=asrock-x570-phantom-gaming-4-no-post but his solution was inconclusive.
Any helpful tips or insight would be greatly appreciated!

PC Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 240mm AIO
Oloy 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz ram
Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming 4
Nvidia Rtx 2060 Super 8gb
Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w fully modular PSU
Phanteks P400A Digital
(I doubt my SSDs matter in solving this issue, but I'll list them anyway.)
Samsung 970 EVO plus 500gb (Boot)
Team Group MP33 500gb M.2 Sata ssd

Apr 25, 2021
You probably unseated something slightly during the transfer (happens all the time). Start by reseating your RAM completely and go from there. It's likely either the RAM or the CPU.
Thanks so much for the response! I've already tried reseating the RAM in a few different configurations, and they didn't have any effect, so I put it back in A2-B2 config, but I have yet to reseat the CPU, so I'll try that and post my results!

Apr 25, 2021
You probably unseated something slightly during the transfer (happens all the time). Start by reseating your RAM completely and go from there. It's likely either the RAM or the CPU.
I just took the CPU out, checked that all the pins were ok and then reseated it. I still have the same issue. I've tried pretty much all the fixes that I could find and I think my MOBO might have somehow been damaged in the transition. Along with everything in the guide, I've also tried reseating the GPU, CPU, Ram and I also checked that no standoffs could be shorting the MOBO. I also reset the CMOS. Is there anything else that you think I could try? Is there any surefire way to figure out what could be directly causing the problem? I'm sure it's the mobo, but I'm scared that when I buy a replacement, it still won't post.