[SOLVED] PC won't POST and EZ Debug CPU LED is lit ?

Sep 25, 2021
Like the title states.

My PC wont boot up anymore. This morning I still played on my pc. I went away for 30 minutes and when I cam back my pc didnt work anymore.
It was still running. The leds and fans where working and my mouse and keyboard were powerd. So I decided to turn my pc off and on again.

After I did that my PC would start and the leds and fans would turn on, but after that nothing happend anymore. Which is really strange because I didnt do anything to my PC.
I checked my CPU for dents or burn marks. But my CPU is still good. I also switched out the RAM but it still wouldnt boot up. At last I tried to take out the CMOS battery and turning it back.

So I really dont know what it could be and now I cant even get into my BIOS.

I hope you guys can help me out with this one!

MySpecs:
AMD Ryzen 3700X
MSI MPG 570X Gaming Carbon Pro wifi
MSI Nvidia RTX 2070S
Shark Silent Storm Cool Zero 750W
Corsair 32 GB DDR4-3200

Last edited:
Solution
Thank you for your response, yes I will try that now. And I will update you in a bit.
proceed it with safe my friend, download the latest bios, and put it in your flash drive (copy the bios file, and make another copy but named MSI.ROM, flashdrive must be fat32), and proceed the bios flashback
Like the title states.

My PC wont boot up anymore. This morning I still played on my pc. I went away for 30 minutes and when I cam back my pc didnt work anymore.
It was still running. The leds and fans where working and my mouse and keyboard were powerd. So I decided to turn my pc off and on again.

After I did that my PC would start and the leds and fans would turn on, but after that nothing happend anymore. Which is really strange because I didnt do anything to my PC.
I checked my CPU for dents or burn marks. But my CPU is still good. I also switched out the RAM but it still wouldnt boot up. At last I tried to take out the CMOS battery and turning it back.

So I really dont know what it could be and now I cant even get into my BIOS.

I hope you guys can help me out with this one!

MySpecs:
AMD Ryzen 3700X
MSI MPG 570X Gaming Carbon Pro wifi
MSI Nvidia RTX 2070S
Shark Silent Storm Cool Zero 750W
Corsair 32 GB DDR4-3200
could you take everything off and perform a bios update using bios flashback?

Sep 25, 2021
proceed it with safe my friend, download the latest bios, and put it in your flash drive (copy the bios file, and make another copy but named MSI.ROM, flashdrive must be fat32), and proceed the bios flashback

Yes I did this, but I dont think its working. My USB light is on but after I press the Flash BIOS button nothing happens, no lights or sound coming from the motherboard. So I dont know what Im doing wrong. I only have the 24 pin and 8 pin on my motherboard.