Question PC wont post

barranquilla

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

I bought a new Computer today: I have been using Intel for years and now I changed to AMD. I wanted to do some undercvolting and now my PC wont boot. I chnaged the CPU Ratio and set an at CPU voltage an Offset from -0.050

My PC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Mainboard: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus
RAM: G.Skill Aegis DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR4-3200, CL16-18-18-38
M.2/M-Key: Crucial P2 SSD 500GB
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT Gaming MX
PSU: be quiet! Pure Power 11 400W ATX 2.4
CPU-Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock 2
Windows 10 Home

I dont know what to do I will be very greatfull if u can help me. Thnxs in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
Remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard(while the system is powered down and disconnected from the wall) and then replace the battery after 15 minutes. Also, if I were you, I'd have gotten a 550W PSU that was made by the likes of Seasonic or at the very least a higher wattage unit made by Be Quiet!

barranquilla

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2014
Remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard(while the system is powered down and disconnected from the wall) and then replace the battery after 15 minutes. Also, if I were you, I'd have gotten a 550W PSU that was made by the likes of Seasonic or at the very least a higher wattage unit made by Be Quiet!
I notice fans were on and lights too. I did what u said and now im waitibg. I used a PSU calculator and it said my System was going to consume only 323 Watts so i went for the 400 PSU. The computer its going to be for my girlfriend and all she is going to be doing is office work and playing SIMS 4 so thats why wanted to do some undervolting so that the PC is quiet and cold. U think i need more then 400 Watts PSU?