Question PC wont power, MB beeping

Jan 19, 2020
Hello all,

So my PC won't power on. With the power switch flipped on from the PSU, the lights on the MB flash once then go out and a low continuous beeping can be heard from the MB. The low beeping stops once the PSU power switch is flipped off. I've already ruled out the PSU cable so far. It was a custom build. I'll list the specs below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 MB
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G+ PSU
Intel i7-7700K
EVGA RTX 2070
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM

Jan 19, 2020
Are there any error codes displayed on the motherboard, are they short or long beeps, do the beeps have any pauses or are they continuous?
No error codes on the motherboard, it's like a flash of power goes through the board then it dies essentially. after that short continuous beeps without pauses are heard from the board

Jan 19, 2020
Re-seat your RAM, if it persists try 1 RAM stick at a time.
Tried this and the same results occurred, even with 1 stick at a time testing all 4 sticks I have. Also I forgot to state that the last time the pc was on, it was in sleep mode, to wake it I pressed the power button one time without holding it down and it just immediately cut power to it. After it would not turn back on

Jan 19, 2020
Have you tried updating the bios? Remove the power and reset connectors from the board and bridge the power with a screwdriver to poweron, if it still doesn't work either a CPU fault or motherboard failure.