KammA_

Honorable
Mar 7, 2017
Hi guys, so i bought Iiyama G-MASTER GB2470HSU 165hz 1080p and within the box i got HDMI cable and DP cable. I tried DP cable and i cant change my refresh rate over 60 hz, i do have options but as soon as i click apply monitor goes black and message appear "no signal, monitor is going in sleep mode". I tried with HDMI cable and boom everything works as it should i can choose from 60 to 165 with no problem. But thats not solution i mostly use HDMI output for TV and tbh DP is more suitable for gaming because i cant use freesync feature of monitor with my Gsync. Sometimes when i plug DP cable my higher resolution is only HD not even FHD and i fix this with turning monitor OFF to ON. But thats not my problem at this time refresh rate with DP is problem

Things i tried to solve this:

-Tried to change higher refresh rate in Nvidia Control Panel but my monitor goes black with no signal message.
-Tried to change it from Display settings in Windows, monitor goes black with no signal message.
-Tried to do it from Advanced Monitor settings in windows, monitor goes black with no signal message.
-Tried do change "input source" in monitor settings, nothing happens
-Tried to update GPU drivers, nothing happens
-Tried to restart pc, nothing happens.

MY GPU: MSI GTX 1050 LP 2GB

PS. Sorry for mispelling and bad english, im from CE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!