Question PC wont start consistently need help

Jul 9, 2020
Hello,

I have a problem with my computer and was wondering if I could get some help solving it. It will not start when I press the power button most of the time, the fans and lights will turn on but it won't start. Sometimes it does start when I press the button and then it has the opposite problem and wont turn off when I press the off button. it is very strange.

Please help

Hello,

I have a problem with my computer and was wondering if I could get some help solving it. It will not start when I press the power button most of the time, the fans and lights will turn on but it won't start. Sometimes it does start when I press the button and then it has the opposite problem and wont turn off when I press the off button. it is very strange.

Please help
Hello,

Please help
Do you have the latest bios update?