Question PC won't start. Fans spin for a second.

Feb 18, 2019
Specs for reference:

CPU: Ryzen 2600
MOBO: Gigabyte B450M DS3H AM4
RAM: Ballistix BLS2K4G4D240FSB 8 GB Kit (4 GB x 2) DDR4 2400
PSU: EVGA Supernova NEX650G
GPU: EVGA GTX 760 SC

Just upgraded 3 weeks ago from:
CPU: FX-6300
RAM: 1x8GB Crucial Ballistic Sport
MOBO: AM3 Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3

So Thursday last week I shut down the PC fine and I've had no issues with it at all. Friday I went to turn it on in the morning and nothing so I thought somehow maybe the fuse had tripped, checked and it hadn't. Tried a different power cable I had laying around and again nothing. So I took the side panel off and checked every cable was seated and hadn't wriggled free, also reseated the ram tried to power on and nothing only the fans span for a second or so.

I went home from the weekend and I've come back just hoping maybe it would start and nothing again. So I pulled out the old setup I had so just plugged the PSU into that, only having the CPU and Motherboard power cables in the PSU and again just the fans spinning for 1s.

From what I can tell from looking online there must have been a power surge or something that has blown the PSU? Should I just get a new PSU or a full new setup? I have no way of testing the board as I'm at University without another power supply... Is there hope that the rest of my components are fine and just the PSU has gone? It's probably 5/6 years old or maybe even older by now.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!