Question PC won't start or turn off

Sep 5, 2021
I wanted to use my PC one day but when I was about to turn it on I noticed it had its fans turning and wasn't displaying anything and didn't turn off when I pushed the power button
I turned it off using the psu switch and when I turned the switch back on the fans started spinning immediately again but still no display
I reseated all connections including CPU, RAM, CMOS battery and hard drives.
Everything except the keyboard and monitor have been disconnected.
The only progress that gave was that the fans almost start spinning when I turn the psu switch on and then start spinning when the power button is pushed. Still no display and the power button still does not do anything.

I am running Windows 10
330W psu
Asus h61m-d mother board
I am unsure if the processor specs but I know it's a i3 @3.4 ghz
2×4gb 1600 GH Ram
500gb WD blue hdd

The PC doesn't have a seperate reset button.
There is no beep code .
I have checked the keyboard and monitor and both are working and there is power coming out the USB ports.
The PC is turned off after every use.

Please help
Thank you

Sep 5, 2021
Today the PC briefly made it to the boot screen before it disappeared
I can hear the hard drive occasionally speed up and slow down too
The boot screen has yet to appear again...

Colif

Win 11 Master
it could be the PSU, I don't see that make outside of South Africa, can you get anything there from Corsair or EVGA?

it might not be able to power enough of PC to turn monitor and USB on. just motherboard fans

windows won't like all these failed starts, it eventually needs a reinstall just to work right

Sep 5, 2021
PC has been working fine for almost a year now with the same psu.
I have another 330w stored away I can use to see if the current one has maybe become defective.
I don't have money to get another psu for a while ;(

Thank you for your help