PC wont start up after crash

Kapek_

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
Hi, i have bought msi b250m pro-vdh motherboard and Pentium g4560 and 8 gb ram ddr4 few days ago. Everything was working but today when i played 3-4 hour my game crashed and pc turned off. Temperatures were good, cpu was max 65 degrees and GPU also 60 degrees. I tried to start pc but power button didn't worked, it is like mobo is not getting power from psu but psu is right because i've checked it on annother mobo. So i dont know what is going on, i waited few hours but nothing happened so help please

What is your GPU and the PSU?

But you can clear the the CMOS by the jumper first, and boot the PC. If the PC does not boot, just take out the GPU, use the intel iGPU to boot again to see what happens. 1) If the PC can boot, that means the either PSU or GPU has problem. 2) If the PC still doesn't boot, and if you don't have other compatible cpu/MB to test, you are better go to local PC shop ask for help, because that means either cpu or MB has problem.

Kapek_

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017

Kapek_

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
GPU is gtx 1050 ti but i said that i cant Even start pc because it wont turn on, psu is fine because i checked it on another mobo and psu is fsp fortron 500 wats

Kapek_

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017

I dont think that it is cpu because pc will boot without it so idk what happened with the mobo, i dont know how to check that mobo is broken