Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
Full specs :
FX 8350
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3
2x4GB ddr 3 1866 mhz ram
1tb hdd
Asus GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5

So the problem is ,PC wont start up(fans arent starting -completely nothing) , PSU is working fine,so far tried to reset cmos settings , remove cmos battery , try running with 1 RAM stick , still completely nothing.Last time it worked was after it was in sleep mode and it got stuck there , so i had to power it down , next morning pc doesnt start up.

wertyrius

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

Tested psu with a paper clip and it is fine

wertyrius

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

Basically tried all they problem is it looks like the system isnt even doing anything like i would have it unplugged , my cables are connected properly thermal stuff is fine , i dont think my cpu pins would be bent ( since it was working fine for a week (fresh build)).cleared cmos , yes bios supports cpu by default , checked all the basic stuff.

Do you have a system speaker installed? Do you get beeps when you try to boot with no RAM installed? What is the model number of your PSU? The paperclip test just tests that the PSU can turn on. The PSU can still be faulty even if it turns on with the paperclip test. That test doesn't tell you if the PSU is putting out enough power to actually run a system.

wertyrius

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

Be quiet! Pure Power L8-600W

wertyrius

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
For some reason motherboard was short circuited , so reasembling the pc twice helped , probably 1st time when i reassembled the power button discharged the static , second it worked.