Question pc wont start

Feb 29, 2020
hello everyone!
i have a problem. I bought a new chassi for my pc and i moved everything i had in my old chassi to my new one and when im gonna start it up my gpu and the cpu status led on the motherboard flash red just once everytime i try to start it up. i tried to disconnect the pcei from the gpu and it start like it normally would i i tried to move around the cpu a couple of times. i tried to take everything out and do it over again. i tried disconnect each ram. i checked so no pins in the cpu is bent but they are not. nothing really works so i really need help.
i also tried taking out the cmos battery for couple of minutes to reser the cmos but that dosent work either

cpu: intel core i5 @ 3.70 ghz
Ram: 16 gb corsair 1067hmz (x2)
MB: Gigabyte z390 Gaming X
Gpu: 2047MB nvidia geforce 1060 6GB (asus)

i tried to disconnect the pcei from the gpu and it start like it normally would i i tried to move around the cpu a couple of times.
PLease rephrase, I don't understand that sentence.

Btw: Have you had any issues before you moved to another chassi?

Did you make efforts for preventing ESD damages?

Did the motherboard or any mounted components bump into some stuff, or did you at some time had to use force to get the motherboard loose from old chassi or get it into place in the new one ?

Feb 29, 2020
PLease rephrase, I don't understand that sentence.

Btw: Have you had any issues before you moved to another chassi?

Did you make efforts for preventing ESD damages?

Did the motherboard or any mounted components bump into some stuff, or did you at some time had to use force to get the motherboard loose from old chassi or get it into place in the new one ?
what i mean by that sentence is that i basically disconnect the gpu not from its mount but the cable that goes in it. i did have to use force when dismounting my old cpu fan because it was really stuck and i put on some new thermal grease and i think i took to much, i had trouble putting on the new cpu fan and some got on the green area of the processor. i have moved chassi before without any problem

Feb 29, 2020
i read online that i was gonna put thermal paste like a small bb ball but i took toomuch i think. when i bought my new cpu fan there was thermal grease included in the package. i dont think its the mobo because it has rgb on when the power is on.

Feb 29, 2020
i have solved the issue the cable from the psu that i connected to my gpu must be broken because i tried another cable and now it works i wanna thank you for trying to help me

TRENDING THREADS