Question PC won't turn on after 1 day of use

Oct 7, 2020
Hey so I just moved into my new apartment and plugged my pc in, didn't work so I messed with some of the cables and it worked.since my router wasn't in my room I had to wait a couple of days for a power line adapter to come.I turned on my pc and everything worked perfectly so I played it all day and shut it off from my windows and went to sleep.today I turned my power supply on and it didn't not work I messed with the cables it turned it on and it worked,my case was open so I put everything back on and it turned off.I move it back to where the cables where at worked moved it back didn't work.I haven't tried anything with my power supply because I'm thinking it's my extension cables.also my cords are really messy since my back of my pc doesn't have much space.my mother board cable from my pcu is connected to a extension cables and they don't go all the way in to where I here the click.its my first day on pc and stressed out because I bought all the parts with my own money.please help!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Considering that this is a troubleshooting thread, we're going to need a little more information from you. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Extension cables? Are you referring to sleeved extension cables?

Reactions: vipxzzz
Oct 7, 2020
CPU:ryzen 5 3600x
Motherboard:B450M D3SH
Ram: vegance lpx
SSD samsung 500 gb I actually don't know about this one
GPU:msi 1650 super gaming 7
PSU:3v3a b50 bq
Case: montech

Extension cables? Are you referring to sleeved extension cables?
Yes

Oct 7, 2020
CPU:ryzen 5 3600x
Motherboard:B450M D3SH
Ram: vegance lpx
SSD samsung 500 gb I actually don't know about this one
GPU:msi 1650 super gaming 7
PSU:3v3a b50 bq
Case: montech