Pc won't turn on after sleep mode and flipped switch

Negimatic

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016
So last night I had put my PC to sleep and I accidentally turned the power switch off I didn't think anything at the time but coming back to it this morning I flipped the switch back on hit the power button and nothing it won't turn on and nome of the lights are on inside?

Solution
It's a bit odd that your power supply isn't turning on at all but older ones don't have a separate power function for liquid cooling testing so that means it needs motherboard to start working. Which would then indicate motherboard might be toast or both mobo and psu could be gone. Were there any issues prior to this happening? High temperatures while the computer was on? Power outages or surges?
(Don't run out and buy all new stuff. Check if you have another computer you might test your PSUs on so at least you know if new PSU was necessary or if it was just the mobo)

Sedivy

Estimable
The....switch on the back of your computer? Or on some extension cord? In either case, check that the plug you're using is still ok and is getting power (try plugging in a lamp or something), cable connected, switch on the back of your pc is on, then try turning on.
Completely dead as in absolutely no fan or light usually means either you're not getting power or your power supply is toast.

Negimatic

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016
I checked the cords and they work and I was refereeing to the switch on my PC sorry for the confusion and damn, im going to replace my power supply with the other than and see if that works.

Sedivy

Estimable
It's a bit odd that your power supply isn't turning on at all but older ones don't have a separate power function for liquid cooling testing so that means it needs motherboard to start working. Which would then indicate motherboard might be toast or both mobo and psu could be gone. Were there any issues prior to this happening? High temperatures while the computer was on? Power outages or surges?
(Don't run out and buy all new stuff. Check if you have another computer you might test your PSUs on so at least you know if new PSU was necessary or if it was just the mobo)

Solution