[SOLVED] PC won't turn on, anyone recommend any good PSUs?

Jan 28, 2020
I just finished building my custom PC and everything is plugged in correctly yet it doesn't power on at all. I'm pretty sure it's my PSU that's being problematic, so I was wondering if anyone has. any recommendations. My total estimated wattage is around 300.

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x
GPU: GTX 1060
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2)
HDD: WD Blue 1 TB
Motherboard: MSI x570 a pro
SSD: ADATA. SU635 240GB
PSU: Replace Power 775W

Solution
Never heard of that brand but it a quick search and they look like a typical cheap no name Chinese brand.

For that setup something like a Corsair CX or CXm in teh 550-650 watt range would be the best budget option. If you want to spend more and get something that will handle pretty much anything for the future the get something like the Corsair TXm or RMx, Seasonic FOCUS series (GX, GM, PX), EVGA G2.
Never heard of that brand but it a quick search and they look like a typical cheap no name Chinese brand.

For that setup something like a Corsair CX or CXm in teh 550-650 watt range would be the best budget option. If you want to spend more and get something that will handle pretty much anything for the future the get something like the Corsair TXm or RMx, Seasonic FOCUS series (GX, GM, PX), EVGA G2.

Solution
all you need for that system is 650w. and thats even overkill.

get a cx650m if you wanna be cheap
an rm650i if less cheap.

if you intend to upgrade later, get something with more wattage like a hx850i

850 is overkill for almost any system. Unless he plans on running a 2080ti and a high draw CPU or plans on overclocking hardcore generally speaking 650-750 is more then enough. Hell most systems can run no problem with 550 watts. Online PSU wattage calculators skew on the wattage overkill side

850 is overkill for almost any system. Unless he plans on running a 2080ti and a high draw CPU or plans on overclocking hardcore generally speaking 650-750 is more then enough. Hell most systems can run no problem with 550 watts. Online PSU wattage calculators skew on the wattage overkill side
correct
i said if he intends to upgrade, and by that i ment to a 2080 super or a ti

since he had an x570 board and a 3600X but only a 1060 i figured that a gpu upgrade to something more powerful might be on the way.