• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Pc wont turn on, mobo doesnt even beep

Nov 17, 2019
Yesterday everything was working perfectly fine, but today it doesnt even turn on nor beep. I have tried to reconnect every cable and component. It just briefly turn on the fans when first receiving power, then shutdown and no signal afterwards even if i press the power button again or use the pwr pins. I also tried to remove the cmos battery for few minutes.
  • Corsair vs600
  • Gigabyte ga b85m-d3ph
  • I5 4690k (no oc)
  • msi gtx 1070 ti
  • 2 kingston memory stick 8gb 1333mhz each
  • 2 seagate hdds
  • 2 kingston ssds
  • Pcyes watercooler (keeps cpu under 65°C under heavy load)
I also tried to turn on without the gpu/memory sticks/storage drivers... No response from the mobo.

Lutfij

Titan
Which VS PSU are dealing with? The one that was recently released or the one with an orange/yellow label made a few years ago? How old is the unit?

Sounds like the PSU has given up the ghost if you can't power up with the bare minimum hardware. It could also be the board but that will come around after troubleshooting. Try and source a PSU from your friend or neighbor that is of reliable build quality and first try powering the system while breadboarded.

Nov 17, 2019
Which VS PSU are dealing with? The one that was recently released or the one with an orange/yellow label made a few years ago? How old is the unit?

Sounds like the PSU has given up the ghost if you can't power up with the bare minimum hardware. It could also be the board but that will come around after troubleshooting. Try and source a PSU from your friend or neighbor that is of reliable build quality and first try powering the system while breadboarded.
the psu is a CP-9020119-LA (I believe its the same as the NA). I bought it 3-4 months ago, a brand new one.
it seems like the psu isnt the one at fault.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS