[SOLVED] PC wont turn on!!!! Please Read!!!

So i was facing some issues with my os so i reinstalled windows 7, after installation the pc booted properly but after few minutes it turned itself off and after that when i tried to boot the pc again it won't turn on. I heard the POST beep and immediately after the beep it turns itself off.

My system;
Pentium E5400
DDR2 2GB
500GB HDD
450 watt PSU

Ok i have updated my forum my pc used to shut down randomly i opened the case wasnt my power supply since i had inspected for myself and did some basic test to check it, i monitored my pc and i found that my temp used to reach at 86°C under no load i got these details from my mobo bios. Now i have cleaned my pc and the fan, havent applied any thermal paste since i don't have it thermal paste has to be replaced which i have ordered now, however i wanted to test my pc and when i tried to boot my pc and everything is powered however no output and i dont even see my hdd light on, please anyone who can help is appreciated.

Ok i have updated my forum my pc used to shut down randomly i opened the case wasnt my power supply since i had inspected for myself and did some basic test to check it, i monitored my pc and i found that my temp used to reach at 86°C under no load i got these details from my mobo bios. Now i have cleaned my pc and the fan, havent applied any thermal paste since i don't have it thermal paste has to be replaced which i have ordered now, however i wanted to test my pc and when i tried to boot my pc and everything is powered however no output and i dont even see my hdd light on, please anyone who can help is appreciated.
My computer is not posting out of my 10 tries only once the hdd light turned on after that again the same issue when i remove my ram stick i hear the beeps indicating no ram, but when i installed my ram theres no post or beeps indicating for ram issue, what to do?