[SOLVED] PC wont turn on unless the cmos is reset

Aug 28, 2021
Hi good day.... I am having problem with pc it is not turning on unless i remove the cmos battery and putting it back... whenever i turn off my pc and unplug it the next time that i want to turn on my pc i have to reset my cmos again... the mobo is an ASUS A320m-k... its 8 month old mobo...

Solution
Hi good day.... I am having problem with pc it is not turning on unless i remove the cmos battery and putting it back... whenever i turn off my pc and unplug it the next time that i want to turn on my pc i have to reset my cmos again... the mobo is an ASUS A320m-k... its 8 month old mobo...

Hi LydianJay (y)and Welcome to the Forum :dawa:

Try booting up in Safe mode to check for driver error.
Are you on the latest Bios and chipset.? If not then update.

Hi LydianJay (y)and Welcome to the Forum :dawa:

Try booting up in Safe mode to check for driver error.
Are you on the latest Bios and chipset.? If not then update.

Solution
Aug 28, 2021
Update: Thank you for the response... i did not buy a new battery but i did putting a different one from my sister's working pc... unfortunately did not fix the problem... i dont know if a new one would fix this...