[SOLVED] PC won't turn on.

Jun 16, 2019
I just got a new PC yesterday and I have been using it since until CPU fan stops spinning but RGB light is still up. I tried to hard reset my system to no response so I have to switch it off from the PSU. Also note the the CPU Led from the EZ Debug LED is red.

I removed all external connections (monitor, internet, keyboard, etc) except for the power cord and turned it on again from the PSU and power button to check the motherboard but LEDs only flickers (blink) and nothing happen afterwards.

How do I fix this?

For reference, my m

Solution
Please post your entire system spec including PSU make and model.

Is the PC a pre-built from somewhere? or did you build it yourself?
If it was bought as a whole from a shop for example, just return it now, there is no use going down a rabbit hold on a PC that has faulted only a day after buying it, you could make things worse, void warranties, and ultimately the company you bought it off should know what they are selling, and any problems they have.

If you built it yoursefl - in the meantime, cover absolutely every step in this guide, pay extra attention to inspecting the CPU and socket if you are having a CPU error...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Please post your entire system spec including PSU make and model.

Is the PC a pre-built from somewhere? or did you build it yourself?
If it was bought as a whole from a shop for example, just return it now, there is no use going down a rabbit hold on a PC that has faulted only a day after buying it, you could make things worse, void warranties, and ultimately the company you bought it off should know what they are selling, and any problems they have.

If you built it yoursefl - in the meantime, cover absolutely every step in this guide, pay extra attention to inspecting the CPU and socket if you are having a CPU error: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ng-about-post-boot-no-video-problems.1285536/

Solution

TRENDING THREADS