[SOLVED] PC Won't Turn On

raphael512

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2014
Hello, I would like to seek help from you guys as my desktop PC won't turn on no matter what I do. It was working well just these past few days but today came the bad news.
The motherboard has the green light which means that is receiving power, I have tried shorting the system by using screwdrivers and flatheads, I also tried removing the motherboard from the case and tried shorting it along with few necessary components. Still, no news of it starting and no signs of the fans spinning.

Please guys, any help would be appreciated, and if I may add, can this be fixed by technicians?

Solution
List your PC specs.

Trying to short things to work is not the best way of getting things to work. It's probably a PSU, but if you've been jamming stuff in to mobo/ports/pins it's possible you've damaged other components.

Be careful with that kinda stuff. If you don't know what you are doing, you are killing the rest of your hardware.
List your PC specs.

Trying to short things to work is not the best way of getting things to work. It's probably a PSU, but if you've been jamming stuff in to mobo/ports/pins it's possible you've damaged other components.

Be careful with that kinda stuff. If you don't know what you are doing, you are killing the rest of your hardware.

Solution