Question Pc wont turn on

Nov 2, 2019
Hey my Asrock z75 Pro motherboard wont power and i cant turn on my pc at all it turned on once then i unplugged it and it won't turn back on and evrything is plugged into the right slot and i tryed screwdriver prongs thing and I wouldnt turn it on either what doo i do???

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Hey my Asrock z75 Pro motherboard wont power and i cant turn on my pc at all it turned on once then i unplugged it and it won't turn back on and evrything is plugged into the right slot and i tryed screwdriver prongs thing and I wouldnt turn it on either what doo i do???

Do you have another PSU you could try? If you are 110% sure everything is plugged in as it should be and you didn't make any drastic changes to anything, there is the possibility the PSU has just simply died. (If the mobo/CPU/RAM/GPU didn't that is lol)

When you try to turn on your PC does ANYTHING happen? Lights on the mobo or RGB or mouse/keyboard lights up? What screwdriver prong test are you talking about? Of course you're sure the outlet it's plugged into is good? Didn't blow a breaker? How about the small 115/225 switch on the back of your PSU? It in the correct place for your location?

What type of PSU do you have? Make & Model? Take a pic of the sticker on the side of it if you aren't sure.