Jun 15, 2020
Specs:
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600x
MOBO - b450 Aorus Elite
Ram - G-skill 2x8 (F4-3200C16D-16GVKB)
PSU - Corsair RM750X
GPU - Zotac Gaming RTX 2060 super
SSD - Intel 660p

I'm building this as a first time build, so i imagined i would run into a problem eventually, this is it. My mobo flashes white once when the PSU gets turned on, then nothing. This is with only the cpu, cpu cooler, one stick of ram and the psu installed. I've tried replugging cables and reseating all the components but i can't find out what the problem is. I hope you can help me.

Solution
Oh okay, thank you very much :)
I would say Use an other CPU to test and see if it Computer will POST.
If still no sigh of life Remove your RAM and listen for an Bios error Beep codes.Make sure your Bios Buzz Speaker is connected to your motherboard,,,,This way you will test and see if your Motherboard is still functional.
NOTE=If you here beeping noises its a good sign the motherboard is still alive....IF not well it might be a dead CPU or PSU or mobo itself.
You can also try to jump start your Computer by Using a screwdriver

Bassplate

Reputable
Oh okay, thank you very much :)
If still no sigh of life Remove your RAM and listen for an Bios error Beep codes.Make sure your Bios Buzz Speaker is connected to your motherboard,,,,This way you will test and see if your Motherboard is still functional.
NOTE=If you here beeping noises its a good sign the motherboard is still alive....IF not well it might be a dead CPU or PSU or mobo itself.

Reactions: kieraneoin
Solution
Jun 15, 2020
Thanks, i'll try that as well :)