[SOLVED] Pc won't turn on

Nov 30, 2021
My specs are
-Nvidia 2060
-850 watt Corsair psu (this is a new one we just got to try to fix this problem)
-i7 9700k
-Z940-A Pro motherboard
Two days ago I tired to turn on my PC, the lights would turn on but the computer itself wouldn't boot or show any display on the monitor. When we try to turn it on the lights and every fan would work but after a couple seconds it turns off then the lights and fans turn back on. Also I don't know if this means anything but the EZ Debug LED on the motherboard has four leds they're labeled CPU, DRAM, VGA, and the final one is Boot, so when I turn the computer on the lights turn on in order then shutoff going from CPU to DRAM then VGA and it never gets to boot. However right before the computers lights turn off for a slight second the light goes back to the CPU light. And in the specs list I used to have a 600 watt 80+ Gold psu but I replaced it with a 850 watt 80+ gold psu. I've tried almost everything I could find from making sure every cable is plugged in right to taking some of the parts out to see if that would change the outcome. And sometimes it does change the output a little bit, so when I remove any of the parts and try to turn it on the lights stay on and the debug light stays on the part I took out and doesn't change. If anyone could be able to help with this it would be much appreciated.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
So you've already tried:
-Remove gpu, plug monitor into motherboard.
-Remove all but one ram stick inserted into slot A2. Then try each stick by itself in there. In case there's a problem with slot A2, try the other 3 slots.
-Unplug all drives, except for the C drive.

What is the cpu cooler?
What are the make and models of both psus? EX: Corsair AX850 Titanium.

Nov 30, 2021
For my cpu cooler I have a liquid cooler and the 600 watt one was a SMART 600W and the 850 watt one was a Corsair RM850x and I tried that and it and it didn't work maybe it's just a motherboard problem