Question Pc wont work after being hit

Jun 13, 2019
Pc is starting all the fans are working but i dont get any signal to my monitor and my pc beeps 2 times then a pause then it beeps another 4 times and i have red light always on on vga and i had this problem in the past but i didnt hit it when sometimes when i restart my pc trough windows but more often when i restarted it trough the case button the problem would appear and i would like to mention that my ram doesnt appear on my motherboard book to be compatible and last time that it happened i fixed it by moving the rams this time i moved/took out then put in again the ram and the video card and it still doesnt work i kinda checked the wires too on the back of my pc psu and motherboard - nothing maybe i missed something or idk

jason201

Prominent
Feb 20, 2018
I'd say you're missing something indeed (which is giving more context to the title!)
What do you mean "after being hit"? Did you physically hit/dropped your computer before this problem began? Because that's what the title is implying.

ConanLock

Upstanding
May 22, 2019
If it got hit, and it now doesn't work, you may want to unplug and replug everything. Something coming loose may be causing all of your problems here.

ConanLock

Upstanding
May 22, 2019
Even better when he said "last time it happened".
Anyway, OP, you might also want to check the hard drive is still in too.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS