pc work slow

raghav123

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
hey i have.......
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
4.00GB RAM....but still my pc is slow??? why is that?

Solution
Ok, then you have a PCIe x16 slot for a modern graphics card. The PSU you have now will tell us the most powerful card you can run without replacing that too. What brand and model (not just wattage) is it?
You're using motherboard graphics? That would certainly explain why performance is slow in games. If you have an add-in graphics adapter, however, if your system still lists "standard VGA graphics adapter," it means you have not loaded the drivers for your card; you need to do that. Do you have a separate graphics card in your PC? If so, what is it?

raghav123

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
no i dont have seperate graphic card. only motherboard graphic card!
yes i had downloaded the drivers but it wont instaled because my "standard VGA graphics adapter"didnt support it!

With no additional graphics card, your system will always be slow in games. Motherboard graphics is good enough for office-type applications, and perhaps simple browser games, but not for 3D games; many games probably won't even load.
What graphics card you can add depends on your budget, and your power supply (unless you can replace that too).