Question Pc working but not showing Display.

Artov2004

Prominent
Apr 5, 2019
Hello everyone
First let’s start with my build
I have a Ryzen 7 1700
MSI rx Vega 56
Forgot the model but a silver EVGA PSU
Mini itx h200i case
Ddr4 3200 32Gn ram 16x2
B450I mobo
My problem is that the pc was turning itself on all night which I didn’t consider a problem then in the morning I tried to fix my bluetooth because a hardware issue stopped Bluetooth from working. I tried to fix it yet my screwdriver was busted so I closed it up to find out when I reboot my pc. Everything would light up including the mobo,cpu cooler fans,ram, and partially the gpu but there was no display on the monitor. The Vega series have a GPUtach light indicator to show how much power is being used and they were all off usually at least 1 is supposed to be on but it wasn’t. Also now my power button works but it doesn’t light up to indicate the pc is on.
Please help me with this problem
Thank you.

Make sure you have your case connectors in the proper header configuration based on your MB and case.

Make sure your HDMI or whatever you are using is plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard. Some people make this mistake.

Artov2004

Prominent
Apr 5, 2019
Update:my I found out my motherboard actually will signal which part of the mob it is not detecting and the cpu light is flashing indicating that its the cpu. I removed the cpu fan and there was no smell of burn and none of the pins on the back of the cpu were missing or bent. It was also not intoxicated with thermal paste. When I launch the pc without a cpu cooler I notice the cpu starts heating up meaning its working I believe does that mean its the mobo, or the CPU.

Artov2004

Prominent
Apr 5, 2019
Make sure you have your case connectors in the proper header configuration based on your MB and case.

Make sure your HDMI or whatever you are using is plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard. Some people make this mistake.

Update:my I found out my motherboard actually will signal which part of the mob it is not detecting and the cpu light is flashing indicating that its the cpu. I removed the cpu fan and there was no smell of burn and none of the pins on the back of the cpu were missing or bent. It was also not intoxicated with thermal paste. When I launch the pc without a cpu cooler I notice the cpu starts heating up meaning its working I believe does that mean its the mobo, or the CPU.