Question Pc working fine then stopped working, pc would boot loop and not get into bios screen, so I bought a new mobo and now no display

Jul 8, 2020
Hi so I built my pc about a month ago with some new and used parts for a budget build
xfx rx580
8gb ram
I5 3470
Aero cool 600w white psu
Kingston 240gb ssd
Gigabyte lga1155 mobo, replaces by ASUS mobo

so my pc was working fine one day, but then when I booted it on the next day, it kept restarting in a loop, I went through all the troubleshooting reseating, redoing cables, etc. But nothing would work. After some research I decided to buy a new mobo which I did. I did all the cables etc, the pc stops restart looping, but now there is no display for my monitor, did all the troubleshooting and the monitor works fine with other things, so what can I do, I’m new to this and I’m confused at what Is going wrong,

thanks for any help

popatim

Titan
Possibly the motherbd is set to use the CPU's integrated GPU. With the PC off, switch the monitor to the motherboard ports and boot up. If it starts booting up then go into the bios and set the Primary GPU to PCIe, PEG, add-in, PCI... anything but iGPu or Integrated. LoL

Jul 8, 2020
Possibly the motherbd is set to use the CPU's integrated GPU. With the PC off, switch the monitor to the motherboard ports and boot up. If it starts booting up then go into the bios and set the Primary GPU to PCIe, PEG, add-in, PCI... anything but iGPu or Integrated. LoL
Is there any other options as I do not have a vga cable or whatever is on the motherboard as it does not have HDMI?