[SOLVED] Pc works on other monitors but not omen monitor

Apr 4, 2021
Ok so Reddit is being troublesome and not helping me these past 2 weeks at ALL And there isn’t any solutions on google. So I came here for real help. My omen x 25 was working just fine before I moved. However My pc works fine with tv but no Bueno with the omen x 25 I think it’s the ports tbh they are kinda misplaced and I have to force the wire in but this happened after I moved from Cali to the zona so yeah but it may be an issue inside the monitor and not the ports idk tbh just help pls

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
You have 1 HDMI and 1 DP on your monitor's input. What outputs do you have on your discrete GPU(assuming it's discrete and not an iGPU)? Also, can you try and see if the Omen x25 works on a donor system or a laptop to rule out that the issue is isolated with the PC's ports alone?

Might want to include the full specs to your PC as well. While you're on your TV, try and take a look at what BIOS version you're on for your motherboard. Also, try and work with another cable.

Lutfij

Titan
You have 1 HDMI and 1 DP on your monitor's input. What outputs do you have on your discrete GPU(assuming it's discrete and not an iGPU)? Also, can you try and see if the Omen x25 works on a donor system or a laptop to rule out that the issue is isolated with the PC's ports alone?

Might want to include the full specs to your PC as well. While you're on your TV, try and take a look at what BIOS version you're on for your motherboard. Also, try and work with another cable.

Solution