[SOLVED] pcei network card or a powerline

Nov 19, 2020
hi guys i like to play fps games like counter strike i tried to delete problems like ruter by trying playing on laptop. so the problem is i get connection and lag spikes suddenly when i play. i got a usb network card right now and i want to upgrade it but will a pcei card help or a powerline. (cable is not an option)

Solution
hi guys i like to play fps games like counter strike i tried to delete problems like ruter by trying playing on laptop. so the problem is i get connection and lag spikes suddenly when i play. i got a usb network card right now and i want to upgrade it but will a pcei card help or a powerline. (cable is not an option)
Your latency will be consistently better if you use PL adapters, AV2-1000 or better that have MIMO capability and better throughput rates (~200Mbps or so). HERE is a good site to compare various PL sets that would work well.

RealBeast

Titan
Your latency will be consistently better if you use PL adapters, AV2-1000 or better that have MIMO capability and better throughput rates (~200Mbps or so). HERE is a good site to compare various PL sets that would work well.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS