Question PCI-e is blocked out by my Graphics card

Aug 13, 2019
My MSI Radeon MX 570 Armor uses up 2 slots and is blocking out the PCI-e in which I am trying to use for a Wi-Fi card.
If I move my graphics Card to the very bottom it will block out my cables and such......
Do I only have the choice of Ethernet? My router is hella far from my room.

here is a Diagram explaining it.
And pictures I took
Thank you in advanced

Aug 13, 2019
This is a PCI card and not PCI-e. I see that your case is not a m-atx but atx. Search for a pci extension or as they call it pci riser. Otherwise try to move the gpu to the second pci-e slot.

Thank you for your reply,
and the case was for atcha but it supposed micro atx swell and was for good price so I bought it.
If I move my graphics card to the next slot it will block out ports for cable; Sata, front panel stuff, etc

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have an ASUS B450M TUF board. Don't move the graphics card down, that lower x16 slot is gimped as it's not wired x16 and it's also gen 2 not gen 3 like the slot the GPU is in right now. That means it has about 1/4 or less the data throughput of the upper slot.

Just slot the WiFi card in the longer x16 slot at the bottom. Yes, the slot is going to be way bigger than the WiFi card but it will still work just fine. The cables at bottom will route down and away, giving clearance for the WiFi card just fine.

Reactions: CSGOR6Toast
Aug 13, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have an ASUS B450M TUF board. Don't move the graphics card down, that lower x16 slot is gimped as it's not wired x16 and it's also gen 2 not gen 3 like the slot the GPU is in right now. That means it has about 1/4 or less the data throughput of the upper slot.

Just slot the WiFi card in the longer x16 slot at the bottom. Yes, the slot is going to be way bigger than the WiFi card but it will still work just fine. The cables at bottom will route down and away, giving clearance for the WiFi card just fine.

Just noticed I forgot to put in the name of my motherboard, sorry, and yes it is a Asus B450M TUF
I was wondering if it would workin the x16
thanks for providing small tip like the data transfer speed difference and such
I would try it out

Thank you!