[SOLVED] PCI-e slot for Gpu and WiFi card

Apr 13, 2021
I was wondering if a PNY 1650 super will fit on a b450m ds3h v2 motherboard with an Asus AC68 WiFi adapter(I already bought the stuff I know it’s too late but I can still return the WiFi adapter since it’s from Amazon

Solution
The 1650 SUPER is a lot more efficient, only drawing around half the power and in turn dissipating around half the heat of a GTX 680, so its cooler is likely to be a lot smaller. I wouldn't expect the new card to occupy more than two slots, so there will probably be room for the wireless card.

Unless you need wireless due to not being close enough to your router to make running an ethernet cable practical, a wired connection will tend to be more reliable, in addition to costing less, so that might also be worth considering.
Apr 13, 2021
PNY 1650 super is 2 slot card. So PCIE x1 slot can not be used. It will be obstructed.
But you can use second PCIE x16 slot (operating at x4 mode) for you PCIE wifi card.
I’m using a gtx 680 EVGA for a temporary Gpu but I’ll try once the Gpu arrives, I’m a beginner so which one is a 16x pcie slot?

The 1650 SUPER is a lot more efficient, only drawing around half the power and in turn dissipating around half the heat of a GTX 680, so its cooler is likely to be a lot smaller. I wouldn't expect the new card to occupy more than two slots, so there will probably be room for the wireless card.

Unless you need wireless due to not being close enough to your router to make running an ethernet cable practical, a wired connection will tend to be more reliable, in addition to costing less, so that might also be worth considering.

Solution
I’m a beginner so which one is a 16x pcie slot?
pcie%20slots%20differences-1.png