[SOLVED] PCI E wireless card restarts the pc

Jan 13, 2020
Hi I bought killer wifi ac 1550 and PCI-E adapter for it and for some odd reason when the the card is plugged in, the pc just restarts, so I thought its probably the adapter fault, I bought a new Gigabyte gc-wb1733d-i that already has a wifi card in it but I took it out and put the ac 1550 in it but the problem didn't stop it would restart the pc, so then I was like ok probably its the killer wifi fault but when I put back the wifi card from gigabyte that was already with the PCI-E card in the box and plugged it in the pc it would do the same thing, so I thought it was PCI-E slot fault but when I plugged in my old asus wifi card in the same PCI-E slot it worked fine no problems.

My pc parts are:
CPU; AMD Ryzen 5 3600x
Mobo; Asus Tuf Gaming x570 plus WiFi
GPU; Evga GTX 1070
RAM; 16gb Corsair Vengance RGB
PSU; Evga 750G

Solution
Ok, so it sounds like windows cannot handle that device. Do you have several network cards from same manufactor, in that case maybe (only maybee) there is some sort of driver conflict in windows.
And if that is probable, it may (just maybe) help to remove that conflicting driver.
Jan 13, 2020
When I'm in bios its fine but as soon it boots to windows 10 sec and blue screen for 2 sec can even get the error code and it shoots down and does it again. I connected the network adapter to my brothers pc and it works fine so its bit odd that it does that when I plug it in my pc

Ok, so it sounds like windows cannot handle that device. Do you have several network cards from same manufactor, in that case maybe (only maybee) there is some sort of driver conflict in windows.
And if that is probable, it may (just maybe) help to remove that conflicting driver.

Solution
Jan 13, 2020
The only thing that I think it could be the problem it would be bluetooth because my mobo has bluetooth built in and both of the killer and gigabyte cards have bluetooth in aswell but the my older asus wifi card does not so I think that this could be a problem but what should I do in that case?