PCI Ethernet Controller Essential 433C

I am working on a Gateway Essential 433C. I am looking for a driver for
the PCI Ethernet Controller. The OS is Windows 98 SE.

I put a PCI Linksys network adapter card on the machine, and I can't
get the card to work until I get the correct driver for the PCI
ethernet controller.

Any idea where to download the driver for this?

Not sure what chipset this machine uses.

Thanks!

--
jrichar9

The necessary driver should be on the CD that accompanied the PCI ethernet
adapter.