Question PCI express slot not working

Nov 30, 2021
So After a short circuit due to a modular sata power cable from PSU to Hardisk, my PCI slot does not seem to detect any video card, I tested my PSU and GPU into another pc and they seems to work fine, also my ram sticks was burned and changed them, CPU is also fine.
Now my pc works perfectly fine but still with no GPU, I have a I7 6700K, H170M-Plus motherboard, and GTX 1080 TI. My question is, is there something to do to solve this problem? like bios rewriting from 0?
I tryed to solve this myself (change bios settings, reset cmos, test another GPU, windows drivers, nvidia drivers) but none worked.
Is there any chanche of repairing it?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

include the age of your PSU apart from it's make and model. If you had to change the rams due to them being burnt, I think you're going to have to replace the motherboard as well. FYI, you're not getting the most out of the i7-6700K processor since the H170 chipset prevents overclocking of any sort. Might want to be wary that anything connected to the motherboard might be on it's way out...it'll just be a matter of time before they say goodbye since you spoke of the rams being changed/being burnt.