Question PCI slots are read,device manager says GPU is there but monitors have no signal.

Dec 7, 2022
Hey all just built https://pcpartpicker.com/list/n4KT78

Speccy reads my GPU, Device manager reads my gpu. Everything boots up fine but monitors read nothing. All hdmi ports on monitors and all DP and hmdi on GPU. Reads integrated just fine. Changed refresh rate on monitors too just in case, but nothing. Resat and rewired gpu to see if that'd help but still same issue. Got a message saying. "Windows stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43" in the device manager about my gpu. If that helps.

magic_nut

Prominent
Dec 7, 2022
Hey all just built https://pcpartpicker.com/list/n4KT78

Speccy reads my GPU, Device manager reads my gpu. Everything boots up fine but monitors read nothing. All hdmi ports on monitors and all DP and hmdi on GPU. Reads integrated just fine. Changed refresh rate on monitors too just in case, but nothing. Resat and rewired gpu to see if that'd help but still same issue. Got a message saying. "Windows stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43" in the device manager about my gpu. If that helps.
Hi pal , I assume your system is a brand new build?
Do you have any other spare GPU's to test your computer with?
Sounds like the card is faulty to me , since it is probably brand new you might want to try to RMA it.

Dec 7, 2022
Hi pal , I assume your system is a brand new build?
Do you have any other spare GPU's to test your computer with?
Sounds like the card is faulty to me , since it is probably brand new you might want to try to RMA it.
I tried my old gpu, and it had to same issue, but it wasn't sitting well in my tower. My old pc and gpu still work fine. So would it be a mobo problem?

magic_nut

Prominent
Dec 7, 2022
I tried my old gpu, and it had to same issue, but it wasn't sitting well in my tower. My old pc and gpu still work fine. So would it be a mobo problem?
Did you try your other gpu in any of the other pci-e slots? Perhaps either a motherboard or PSU problem yeah.