Strange issue today:
- Set PC to sleep mode.
- Turned on PC.
- GPU doesn't start properly: no display; fan attempts to start, but stops after 1/2 rotation.
- Turning PC completely on and off again.
- Switching GPU PCI slot + cleaning slots.
- Trying different GPUs. My old GTX 660's fan turns on and appears to work properly, but, again, there is no display on neither PCI slots.
- Switching HDMI / DP cables, with different monitors.
- CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x
- GPU: GTX 1060 (6GB)
- Mobo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
- RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 8GB
- PSU: Corsair VS550 500W
- SSD: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB