I'm pretty much at a loss on this. The internet speed when connected via a PCIe card on my computer is much slower than any other computer connected in my house. All of the other computers download at 500Mbps or higher (my isp plan is 1Gbps). But one of my PC's will settle right about 30-50Mbps. when connected to pcie card. I have a TP-Link TG-3468 pcie ethernet adapater. Here are the things I've tried
- Used the default windows drivers that install. As well as downloaded the drivers directly from TP-Links website. No Change using either sets of drivers
- uninstalled device and reinstalled
- Tried a TPLink WIFI card, and 2 other ethernet cards (older but still work) and same result. These cards are working in other PCs in the house.
- Chipset drivers are up to date (Gigabyte X299 AORUS Gaming 3 and Intel i7-7820X)
- Tried different PCI slots on the computer
- Different Ethernet Cables
- Internet properties are set to find ip and dns automatically
- updated windows to the most recent build, no change. Updated other computes in house as well but they are still at the fast speeds.