Jan 27, 2020
After I updated my GPU (AMD RX480) to the latest driver, my Archer T4E Dualband PCIe network card no longer finds any 5GHz signals, despite my phone and laptop still being able to connect and use it. I tried resetting the router and reinstalling the network card's driver again but it didn't work. Have not yet tried rolling back the driver or formatting my computer, although I would prefer not having to come to that. I don't have access to my router as it is locked by the ISP and only their techs have access to it. Was wondering if there's any fix for this, thanks in advance.

Solution
Manually set the channel and channel bandwidth on the router. It is possible that the "auto" settings on the router configured it in a way that the driver of the network card won't accept. Set 40Mhz channel and channel number around 40.

kanewolf

Titan
Manually set the channel and channel bandwidth on the router. It is possible that the "auto" settings on the router configured it in a way that the driver of the network card won't accept. Set 40Mhz channel and channel number around 40.

Solution
Jan 27, 2020
Hmm, will have to call the ISP guys to do that. Alright, if nothing else comes up I'll give that a shot, thanks for the help! :)