abdullah12imran12

Commendable
Mar 30, 2018
I currently use a <Mod Edit> wifi usb adapter on my pc which give horrible speeds and ping. I mostly do gaming. I can't connect lan because it's 2 rooms away. So, now I'm buying either of these 2 wifi card. Both are from tp link and they are available at nearly same price in my country. Availability is a big issue where I live so it would be helpful if you suggest which one I should buy.
TP Link TL WN881ND (PCIe Adapter)
Or
TP Link TL-WN822N (High Gain USB adapter)
Both are 2.4ghz as my router is single band and im not upgrading router soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I currently use a <Mod Edit> wifi usb adapter on my pc which give horrible speeds and ping. I mostly do gaming. I can't connect lan because it's 2 rooms away. So, now I'm buying either of these 2 wifi card. Both are from tp link and they are available at nearly same price in my country. Availability is a big issue where I live so it would be helpful if you suggest which one I should buy.
Or
Have you tried and failed using powerline network adapters? They are usually better than any WIFI.
If you believe you MUST go with WIFI, then get the USB. You can move it around to...

kanewolf

Titan
Or
Have you tried and failed using powerline network adapters? They are usually better than any WIFI.
If you believe you MUST go with WIFI, then get the USB. You can move it around to maximize signal. The PCIe antennas are stuck behind your case.

Reactions: abdullah12imran12
Solution