Would like to hear from people using a free PDF creator as to which one they
are using and if it works with Works data.
TIA

"Dannie" <sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> wrote:

>Would like to hear from people using a free PDF creator as to which one they
>are using and if it works with Works data.
>TIA

Take a look at CutePDF Writer.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/cutepdf.html

"Dannie" <sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> wrote:

>Would like to hear from people using a free PDF creator as to which one they
>are using and if it works with Works data.
>TIA

http://www.primopdf.com/

Installs as a printer and works from any Windows app.

(or at least every one that I have tried it with).

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

http://aumha.org/alex.htm

In message <#oVURl9rFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, Dannie
<sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> writes
>Would like to hear from people using a free PDF creator as to which one they
>are using and if it works with Works data.
>TIA

As an extension to this, is there a PDF creator that can take multiple
files and make multiple PDFs on a one-to-one basis? ISTR that Acrobat
can take several input files and merge them into a single PDF, but what
I want to do is take a number of invoices created as Word documents and
generate a PDF for each one, rather like a batch process. I know they
can be created individually, but that's a PITA.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!