pebiosinterface32.dll detected by hitmanpro, what should i do?

jnewegger23

Distinguished
I already ran it through virus total and it shows me:

I've googled this and can't find much useful info. It's cleared Norton and Malwarebytes too. Here's my concern. It was created about 25minutes ago. Just an hour before that I had mobogenie malware to deal with after trying to update camstudio. What I've done since 3:30p pst is run malwarebytes and removed a dozen malicious items. Went into safe mode and did a system restore after running norton full scan as well just before returning from safe mode. After the successful system restore I googled mobogenie (I had unchecked making bing my homepage and something else during the camstudio update and was shocked to find this "mobogenie" continously popping up) thus all of the actions above in the last hour and a half. I finally used tips from this website:

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/mobogenie-virus-removal/

And I followed it to a "T". I have Malwarebytes pro already installed btw. Since all of the above it seems that hitmanpro continously finds pebiosinterface32.dll supposedly from Asus and lists it as suspicious. I'm concerned because of the recent events. Otherwise I'd be at peace with it clearing my standard checks. Anyone familiar with this? Please help! Also, I just went to the asus website and their live chat is down "due to severe weather". I'm having some great luck thsi afternoon! sheesh!

Thanks,

J

PS I'm not worried about the second item places.sqlite-shm as it has been labeled as a false positive. So, I'm not sure to delete the first item, quarantine, ignore or what? I hit ignore and it keeps popping up in hitmanpro. I don't know if this is a legitimate issue or what. Again, your help is much needed and appreciated!