Question Peculiar Problem Wherein Specific Sites and Applications Requiring Internet Don't Load/Work.

ApplesGoneBloopie

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2013
Recently, as in yesterday, I've come across an issue wherein certain sites that I use, as well as applications like League of Legends and Discord, have been failing to work/connect even though my internet seems fine, and I can even use other websites and internet-requiring applications without any trouble. The problems seem to be somewhat correlated, but not entirely. I use Chrome and, for instance, a site I use called www.wowhead.com isn't loading for me at the moment, but Tom's Hardware is. I tried the same sites with Firefox and the same sites that do work on Chrome work on Firefox and the same goes for the sites that don't work. Also, Discord isn't connecting for me, but League of Legends is. Last time this happened to me, League, all websites, and Discord failed, but then I randomly got connection back to YouTube only, which was followed by a complete connection restore that happened all at the same time.

So, the problem isn't a big hassle, but that's only for the moment. If it occurs mid-game, when I'm doing school work, or whatever such things, it could become a significant issue. I've looked at the Firewall, reset my router twice, looked over my internet settings, among other things. I'm unaware if it's because of a recent update I made to Windows 10 or if there's an error log I can check. Even when I use the wireless network troubleshooting provided by Windows 10, it tells me everything is fine. Also, something potentially noteworthy is that it seems to be happening at around the same time, which is currently 2:30 A.M. for me, but I believe it happened at about 3 A.M. yesterday as well. So, just thought I'd post here because I've never heard of an issue like this before, but it might be common for all I know. Thanks for reading!

Just when I finished typing, Discord loaded back up for me, but wowhead is still down. Then, I revised the whole post, logged in, and wowhead came back up! I have no clue why.