[-peep-]

10GHZ

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002
check this out, http://pcdb.overclockers.com.au/view.php?page=beloved patriot&name=Saraiva&picname=Saraiva_1.jpg

maybe you guys have seen it already, but go see it again.. .for thoese who havnt ..this is absolutly sick, certainly the baddest mod that i've EVER seen.

[-peep-]!!!.. i'm gonna [-peep-] my [-peep-] pant!!!

IIB

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2001
it does give it abit of an Industrial look... I think some ppl will find that cool.

This post is best viewed with common sense enabled

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
A clickable link would be cool too.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Sorry I think it looks stupid =\.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>

labdog

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
not a pc but a bus engine.

if <b>you know</b> <font color=white>you don't know<i><font color=black>, the way could be more easy ...<font color=red>

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
Is that something MadMax would use? Look like one of the cars from the movie. :)

<font color=red>Computer upgraded, now need a place to live, and a good divorce lawyer.</font color=red>

labdog

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
yes, but a sick one. :)

if <b>you know</b> <font color=white>you don't know<i><font color=black>, the way could be more easy ...<font color=red>

johnnyx

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2002
http://pcdb.overclockers.com.au/view.php?page=beloved patriot&name=Saraiva&picname=Saraiva_1.jpg Here is a link to the creators site. It is really kinda outdated.

If an orange was driving a racecar would it peel out? www.jxfiles.com

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
Cool, I want one.

<font color=blue>Be yourself, do whatever <font color=red>you</font color=red> like</font color=blue> (Not at my expense though)

svol

Champion
It looks cool, not that I want such a PC. But I think it is a cool mod. Maybe painting it in all the same colour makes it look better. And if he paint it black and green it could be a Borg Cube.

<b>THGC:</b> before: :frown: :eek: , after: :smile: :cool: .

TRENDING THREADS