[SOLVED] Pendrive partition lost, not showing up

Mr.Stork

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
I have 1 ssd (480gb), 2 hdds (2tb - external, 1tb - internal), and Sandisk pendrive. Pendrive is 14gb usable (16gb). Now I used it to boot using gtp partition scheme, so "Rufs" that booting software, split it into 2 volumes. Now when Im done, I can't just format it as there are 2 partitions, I want to make it one. So, as suggested on web, used command prompt to delete partitions didn't work instead made it invisible. Now I tried with software, didnt work instead it formatted my 2TB hdd which was full, thats a different story... Pendrive has a light which indicates it's working.

Edit: Please see the last image, wondershare is bad, see HD Tune pro image at last

I have removed my hdds and only the ssd remains, opened device manager without pendrive inserted this: (2nd image with pendrive)

maVRzul.png

Now with pendrive:
bjhr0wy.png

Now idk wtf is happening, I just want my pendrive to work. Please help. I really dont understa--- wait. Actually dont trust that see HD TUNE PRO below thats good.

8LWUYil.png

There, I see the 16 gb. That wondershare is so f up. Phew im so relieved, I literally thought of hd tune while writing this lol. so Please help thanks.

Mr.Stork

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019

Mr.Stork

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
Link us to your Disk Management Screenshot. You'll need to host it on a sharing sight and provide the link to us.
Here, I quick formatted the drive (E) nothing, Im currently formatting the E. Properties empty.
I also did error scan on HD Tune pro and there are no errors. Here's Health screenshot of HD Tune Pro as well
5onZspX.png

2CxL3Wz.png

gAU8DBj.png

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS