• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question People can hear my computer audio

Jul 1, 2020
Okay, so I know this question has been asked so many times at this point, but how do I fix this issue.

Discord will pick up every bit of audio it can, I can temporarily fix the issue by turning automatic input sensitivity, but this is annoying because even then game and audio from music or youtube videos can come through. I've checked, and when I mute my headset it still plays the audio through discord, I feel as if i'm on a last leg here because I've tried reinstalling my drivers, using the front and back IO's, and even trying to use audio enhancements (which I can't ever get that damn menu to come up) Another thing that can fix it is that I can turn the audio down on my PC, not my headset, my pc. I've already disabled Stereo Mix.

My basic information:

A Razer Kraken v2 Headset 5mm to 2 socket adapter

A MSI B450M PRO VDH-MAX mobo

I'm running the REALTEK audio drivers.

My Discord Audio settings

Sound Control Panel

Microphone properties

Showing that 'Test your microphone' doesn't show an output when audio sources are maxed out, and yet audio still plays from PC into discord.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS